HFC “I DO” Account
- This product targets young individuals / couples looking to save towards marriage and newly-weds.
- Encourage yet-to weds to save towards their marriage
- It eases the burden of collecting gifts at the wedding
- To help couples grow their savings
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Applicant must meet KYC requirements
Key Account Features – ‘I Do’
- It is an interest-bearing account (operated as a savings account)
- Account can be operated as a joint account
- Initial account opening amount shall not be less than GH¢200
- Minimum account operating balance shall not be less than GH¢200.00
- No withdrawal on account for 6 months post account opening.
- If withdrawal is made within the first 6 months, there is a loss of interest in the quarter in which withdrawal is made
- Interest rate of 5% per annum (interest to be applied on minimum monthly balance credited quarterly.
Product Benefits – ‘I DO’
- Online wedding planning and budgeting tools
- Personalized investment planning advice
- Free use of HFC Ebankese gardens for wedding photo shoot. (Clients to pre arrange with Branch)
- HFC wedding checklist to help you plan your wedding
- Discount on use of on-site collection system for your cash/cheque gifts on your wedding day
- Special “I Do” loan facility of up to twice amount saved in a year.
- Free access to HFC Fastnet
- Free auto transfers from any account in HFC to your “I Do” account
- Free mortgage advice post wedding
- Get an Engagement/Wedding day branded souvenir from HFC
- ‘I Do’ package (envelope and a card covering deposit into ‘I Do’ account to be submitted as a gift at the account holders’ wedding ceremony
- Special couples discount on our mortgage service fees
INTEREST RATE- I DO
- Interest rate of 5% p.a.