HFC Brainy Child Account
- This product targets parents and guardians of all children across the country.
- Encourage parents /guardians to save up towards future expenses of their children
- Age of Saver is from 1 day to 18 years.
- Trusted adult must meet KYC requirements
Key Account Features – Brainy Child
- Account to be operated as a trust account on behalf of the child by the guardian or parent
- Initial account opening amount of GH¢50
- Monthly Deposit/Standing Order of not less than GH¢50 must be set on account
- Daily, weekly deposits allowed
- Minimum account operating balance shall not be less than GH¢50
- One withdrawal in a quarter is allowed on the account
- Any further withdrawals within a quarter shall attract a forfeiture of interest for the quarter.
- No ATM card to be issued on this account
- Interest: Tiered rating scale Maximum of 8% (Credited quarterly)
Product Benefits – Brainy Child
- Free quarterly statements
- Free and instant access to HFC Fastnet (for viewing only)
- Free Bank draft to pay school fees.
- Free standing Orders from any HFC account to your Brainy Child account
- Free attendance for child at any HFC sponsored / partnered children’s’ program.
- Attractions like occasional book presentations, book clubs, excursions and get- togethers
- Instant Gift for the child when account is opened and funded
- Account balance can be used as a collateral for an overdraft/loan to pay child’s school fees
TIERED INTEREST RATE- BRAINY CHILD
Tiered Interest Rate, maximum of 8% p.a